“it has come to my attention”
said the ale to the wren
but the conversation ended there
abruptly and without the ale’s consent
a snowflake stuck out her thumb
and the wren
so guiltily for the interruption
found himself traveling
on powdered sugar bed sheets
and the frigid air was tonic
something crippling and therapeutic
so when the snowflake
cooed to the wren
“fly above the fence”
the wren heard not a word
and before he could hit the ground
or ask for directions
two wings were entangled
with a tuft of calico hair
and the snowflake sobbed as
the ale made her bed
with every discarded feather
it is said that she knew
only too well
how dangerous it was to
press oneself against
plum colored skin
in the middle of winter
I Must Confess in Threes
- Blab: Three secrets I'm keeping.
- Mwah: Three people I'd like to kiss.
- Similar: Three members of the same sex I find attractive.
- Different: Three members of the opposite sex I find attractive
- Pastime: Three hobbies I have that I would be embarrassed to know someone discovered.
- Doing: Three habits that I have.
- Psst: Three things that I've always wanted to tell you.
- Shh: Three things I wouldn't wan't my parents to know
- Dream: Three wishes I have.
- Want: Three things I would do to you if we were alone.
I don’t know if I want to be you or be on top of you do you see my problem
me and this french dude were just talking about premarital sex versus age difference and how he’s pretty young and he’s all “i mean i’m like a baby, but a nasty baby ‘cause i have sex” aND HE DOESN’T KNOW WHY I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING
Anonymous asked: your teeth gap is hot and you're totally fuckable
swooning. you and anna paquin make me almost not want to close that bad boy up.
Anonymous asked: do you have any plans for the future/career aspirations? just wonderin'
the chance to act and dabble in play writing would be the bomb.com, though i’m more interested in seeing some things and meeting some folks before i get sucked into the professional world. so, yes. aspirations, not exactly plans. i’m a poor planner.